Universal Studios Singapore™
Universal Studios Singapore Admission E-Ticket (One-day full pass)
FREE S$5 Meal Voucher valid for Adult only (Subject to T&C and while stocks last!)
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE®
FREE S$5 Meal Voucher (While stock last).
– For Adult only
– Subject to minimum spending of S$20 on meals
– Meal voucher is valid for use only within Universal Studios Singapore F&B outlets and permanent food carts.
– Meal voucher is not valid for purchase of alcoholic beverages and souvenirs.
– No change will be given for unused value of the meal voucher.
– Other T&C applied and while stocks last!
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission
The admission ticket is valid until 28 Feb 2019
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Please note that these tickets are for non-Singaporean passport holders only
- Open Date E-Ticket
E-Ticket Redemption Instruction:
- Full Name as in IC/Passport (***Lead Traveler)
- NRIC / Passport No.
- Contact No.
- Traveling Date to USS
- No. of Adults
- No. of Children
- All Children’s Age Info
- Order ID
- Just need one person’s information. Do not required all traveler’s information.
- Email must be made to iCosmos Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org at-least 2 working days prior to your traveling date to USS. Failure to comply will result in no E-Ticket issuance.
- Order ID will be sent to your email once you click Place Order at Checkout page
You will receive confirmation email with your E-Ticket (PDF file) within 2 working days once the above information is verified by iCosmos Enterprise team
Skip the queue and enter directly with the E-Ticket. Enjoy and have fun!
Adult: 13 to 59 years old
Child: 4 to 12 years old
Senior Citizen: 60 years old and above
Child below 4 years old: Free admission
- Operating Hours: 10am – 7pm Daily (Subject to change)
- For up-to-date operating hours, please refer to the official website of Universal Studios Singapore
How To Get There:
By public buses: Take the RWS8, 188R, or 963R bus
By MRT: You can get off at the nearest MRT station, Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
By Sentosa Express: You can get off at the Waterfront Station
Terms and Conditions:
No refund after purchase of E-Voucher, kindly contact iCosmos Enterprise for your admission date availability confirmation before making your purchase.
No refund due to rides closure or inclement weather.
Not valid with any other ongoing offers, discounts, events and/or promotion.
No cancellation/amendment/refund will be accepted upon confirmation of purchase or unused tickets.
USS Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers 24hrs upon getting them.
Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
Other terms & conditions apply.
Universal Studios Singapore™
New ride, new adventure!
Hop onto the world’s first Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey suspended coaster and join Puss and Kitty on this anti-gravity, swashbuckling adventure. Now open at Far Far Away.
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, and more!
Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you Ride the Movies on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life.