Japan Tokyo Disneyland
Attractions: World Bazaar, Adventureland, Westernland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Toontown, Tomorrowland
Click below to see more details of Tokyo Disneyland:
Tokyo Disneyland Event Calendar
January 1 – January 5, 2017
New Year’s Program
January 13 – March 17, 2017
Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy
April 4 – June 14, 2017
June 15 – July 7, 2017
Disney Tanabata Days
July 11 – August 31, 2017
Disney Natsu Matsuri
From July 11, 2017
New Version “Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights”
September 8 – October 31, 2017
November 8 – December 25, 2017
E-Ticket Redemption Instruction
- Full Name as in IC/Passport (***Lead Traveler)
- NRIC / Passport No.
- Contact No.
- Travelling Date to Tokyo Disneyland
- No. of Adults
- No. of Children
- All Children’s Age Info
- Order ID
- Traveler just need to scan the printed E-Tickets at the entrance. No need to queue at counter. Just scan and enter. Just need one person’s information. Do not required all traveler’s information.
- Email must be made to iCosmos Enterprise at email@example.com at-least 2 working days prior to your traveling date to Tokyo Disneyland. Failure to comply will result in no E-Ticket issuance.
- Order ID will be sent to your email once you click Place Order at Checkout page
You will receive confirmation email with your E-Ticket(s) (PDF file) 2 working days before your traveling date once the above information is verified by iCosmos Enterprise team
- Print out the E-Ticket (PDF file)
- Note: Only paper E-Ticket is accepted at Tokyo Disneyland entrance
Scan the printed E-Ticket(s) at the Tokyo Disneyland entrance. Enjoy and have fun!
Terms and Conditions:
– No refund after purchase of E-Ticket, kindly contact iCosmos Enterprise for your admission date availability confirmation before making your purchase.
– FREE admission for children below 4 years old.
– NO REFUND due to rides closure or inclement weather.
– Not valid with any other ongoing offers, discounts, events and/or promotion.
– NO CANCELLATION/AMENDMENT/REFUND will be accepted upon purchase and after E-Ticket is issued.
– Tokyo Disneyland Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
– It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers/tickets immediately upon getting them.
– Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
– All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
– Other terms & conditions apply.