Hooray! Amazing Holiday Promotion E-Voucher is officially on sale now!
You can grab your Sunway Lagoon Water Park tickets!
This is the best reason to celebrate your holiday with joy with family and friends!
Sunway Lagoon Water Park (All 6 Parks) Tickets
(Water Park & Amusement Park & Wildlife Park & Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon)
Validity End on 31 Dec 2018.
- This is excluding pay per ride: Bungy Jump, G-ForceX & Go-Kart.
- This is not inclusive of meal voucher.
- This is a E-Voucher that entitled to redeem admission tickets at the Sunway Lagoon counter
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please only purchase the voucher and provide the necessary info at least 2 working days before your traveling dates to Sunway Lagoon. Refer “Redemption Instruction” for more information. Failure to do so will result in no voucher redemption.
- FREE admission for children below 3 years old AND below 90cm in height.
- E-Voucher can be purchased for Malaysian and non-Malaysian. Please select the correct option.
- E-Voucher can be used on weekdays, Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday and School Holiday
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park OPEN DAILY from 10AM – 6PM
- MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/As5BAAVwYq62
E-Voucher Redemption Instruction
- Full Name as in IC/Passport (***Lead Traveler)
- NRIC / Passport No.
- Contact No.
- Traveling Date to Sunway Lagoon
- No. of Adults
- No. of Children
- All Children’s Age Info
- Order ID
- Lead Traveller is the person (representative) that will redeem the ticket(s) using the e-voucher at the Sunway Lagoon counter. Just need one person’s information. Do not required all traveler’s information.
- Email must be made to iCosmos Enterprise at email@example.com at-least 2 working days prior to your traveling date to Sunway Lagoon. Failure to comply will result in no E-Voucher issuance.
- Order ID will be sent to your email once you click Place Order at Checkout page
You will receive confirmation email with your E-Voucher (PDF file) within 2 working days (normally within 12 hours) once the above information is verified by iCosmos Enterprise team
- Print out the E-Voucher (PDF file)
- Note: Only paper voucher is accepted at Sunway Lagoon counter for tickets redemption
Redeem the official admission tickets at Sunway Lagoon counter on the day of your travel by using the printed E-Voucher. Enjoy and have fun!
Terms and Conditions:
– No refund after purchase of E-Voucher, kindly contact iCosmos Enterprise for your admission date availability confirmation before making your purchase.
– FREE admission for children below 3 years old AND below 90cm in height.
– NO REFUND due to rides closure or inclement weather.
– Not valid with any other ongoing offers, discounts, events and/or promotion, including Sunway Pals promotion.
– NO CANCELLATION/AMENDMENT/REFUND will be accepted upon confirmation of purchase.
– Sunway Lagoon Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
– It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
– Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
– All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
– Other terms & conditions apply.
Explore the Waters of Africa that boasts one of the World’s Largest Man-Made Surf Beach; set amidst an area spanning over 13,000 square meters where you can catch perfect waves each time for great surfing! It is also home to the World’s Largest Water Ride – Vuvuzela, First Waterplexx 5D, Malaysia’s First FlowRider and many other great attractions.
Hop on board Pirate’s Revenge – Malaysia’s first 360-degree Rotating Pirate Ship; scream your way into the Lost City of Gold Scream Coaster. Walk across one of Malaysia’s Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge – all 428 meters of it! Kids will have tonnes of fun with two new attractions specially designed for the little ones – Captain Kids’ Playland and Captain Kids’ Candyland. These themed playgrounds also serve as a venue where children can explore their imagination and creativity.
Get up close and personal with more than 140 species of exotic animals with its 82 species-specific exhibits at Malaysia’s first fully interactive and educational Wildlife Park. It is part of Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia’s Premier Theme Park and features a selection of exotic, small and friendly animals, featuring a diverse range of birds, fishes, reptiles and mammals.
The Wildlife Park is set amidst an 8 acre of lush greenery and lake that will take you through The Village, Rimba, Jungle Trail, Aviary, Nature’s Window, Tiger Land, Pet Village, Bird Savannah and Tree Top Terrace. The animals featured includes Tiger, Sun Bear, Python, Panthers, Porcupine, Crocodile, Caiman, Mousedeer, Slow Loris, African Pygmy Hedgehog, White Handed Gibbons, Tortoise, a variety of exotic birds and more.
For adrenaline pumping fun, challenge yourself with the large variety of feats at the Extreme Park. Hit the bulls’ eye at the Archery Target Shooting range, go off-road on the All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) or satiate your need for speed on the Go Kart*.
Take extreme to a whole new level with Asia’s Highest Slingshot Ride – the G-Force X*. Soar over the park on Malaysia’s Longest Flying Fox at 206 meters or take the ultimate leap of faith with Malaysia’s First Bungy Jump*!
Rev up your day even more by challenging yourself with activities such as Bungee Trampoline, Kayaking, Paintball Target Shooting or Pedal Boating.
KL turns ground zero in “World War Z Live!” – the latest addition to Lynton V. Harris’ Scream Park. Based on last year’s blockbuster movie starring Brad Pitt, the walkthrough scare attraction places you firmly in the middle of the war against zombies. Helicopters are waiting to rescue you but to reach them you have to make your way through an industrial complex swarming with zombies. “World War Z! Live” is just one of the highlights of Lynton V. Harris’ Scream Park which features no less than three floors of fear.Two unsuspecting youths fall foul of a jungle madman (played by Hollywood horror legend Kane Hodder – Jason from the “Friday The 13th movies) in the short film “Hutan Yang Seram”, showing exclusively in the Pontianak Theatre of Fear.
- Main Entrance Ticketing Counters
- Surf Beach Ticketing Counters
- Scream Park Counter
- Rimba Counter
- Zuluwalk Locker Counter
- Surf Beach Locker Counter
- Extreme Park Counter
- Zulu Walk Tube Counter
- Surf Beach Tube Counter