Hooray! Finally Holiday Promotion is finally here!
Now you can grab your Legoland Malaysia Admission Tickets with great discount!
LEGOLAND® Malaysia 1 Day Combo (Theme Park + Water Park) Admission Ticket (JHB)
(One-day Full Pass)
EXPERIENCE THE FUN, ACTION & ADVENTURE!
Welcome to a wonderful world where the fun is build! For kids and families, LEGOLAND® Malaysia is the most joyful place on earth. The 6th LEGOLAND® Park to be built in the world and the very first in Asia, it’s the ultimate place to push the boundaries of your imagination. Enjoy the thrills and spills of LEGO® experiences in a magical, fantastical park where everyone in the family become a hero!Featuring 7 themed areas with more than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions, you can drive, fly, build and climb your way through 76 acres of adventure! It’s non-stop fun with heart pumping acting to live stunts and huge LEGO® Models Spectacular!LEGO® NINJAGO & THE REALM OF SHADOWS
Enter the world of Ninjago and join the courageous Ninjas – Kai, Nya and friends– on a mission to protect Bandit, a YinYang Dragon who will one day fully grow into a powerful Light Dragon. The evil Clouse and his Shadow Minions want to steal it and plunge Ninjago into the Realm of Shadows. Will they succeed? Be one of the first in the world to find out at the fully air- conditioned LEGO City Stage!
The centrepiece is MINILAND , where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
LEGOLAND Water Park has more than 20 slides and water based attractions and boasts 70 LEGO models. Highlights of this unique LEGO themed water park are:
A fun interactive play structure in the wade pool where children can aim water cannons at one another. But watch out: The huge bucket will pour 350 gallons upon everyone every few minutes.
A unique concept where children can customize their own raft made from LEGO soft bricks before floating down the lazy river.
LEGO Wave Pool
Families can ride the waves or simply cool off in this wave pool where swimmers of all ages will enjoy making a splash.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort is open everyday in 2016 from 10 am until 6 pm. Longer opening hours apply on weekends*, during school and public holidays.
– Free admission for childs 3 years old and below. Proof of below 3 years old will be asked to verify child’s age.
E-Voucher Redemption Instruction
- Full Name as in IC/Passport (***Lead Traveler)
- NRIC / Passport No.
- Contact No.
- Travelling Date
- No. of Adults
- No. of Children
- All Children’s Age Info
- Order ID
- Lead Traveller is the person (PIC) that will redeem the ticket(s) using the e-voucher at the Legoland counter. Just need one person’s information. Do not required all traveler’s information.
- Email must be made to iCosmos Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org at-least 2 working days prior to your travelling date. Failure to comply will result in no E-Voucher issuance.
- Order ID will be sent to your email once you click Place Order at Checkout page
You will receive confirmation email with your E-Voucher (PDF file) within 2 working days (normally within 12 hours) once the above information is verified by iCosmos Enterprise team
- Print out the E-Voucher (PDF file)
- Note: Only paper voucher is accepted at Legoland counter for tickets redemption
Redeem the official admission tickets at Legoland counter on the day of your travel by using the printed E-Voucher. Enjoy and have fun!
Terms and Conditions:
– No refund after purchase of E-Voucher, kindly contact iCosmos Enterprise for your admission date availability confirmation before making your purchase.
– Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
– All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
– Other terms & conditions may apply.