Hong Kong Ocean Park
Attractions: Adventures in Australia, Bumper Blaster, Clown A Round, Emerald Trail, Eagle, Ferris Wheel, Flying Swing, Frog Hopper, Garden of Joy, Gator Marsh, Giant Panda Adventure, Grand Aquarium, Hair raiser, Hong Kong Jockey Club Sichuan Treasures, and many more!
Click below to see more details of Hong Kong Ocean Park:
Hong Kong Ocean Park Opening Hours
Opening hours: 10am to 6pm. Some days will have extended hours to 11pm.
E-Ticket Redemption Instruction
- Full Name as in IC/Passport (***Lead Traveler)
- NRIC / Passport No.
- Contact No.
- Travelling Date to Ocean Park
- No. of Adults
- No. of Children
- All Children’s Age Info
- Order ID
- Traveler just need to scan the printed E-Tickets at the entrance. No need to queue at counter. Just scan and enter. Just need one person’s information. Do not required all traveler’s information.
- Email must be made to iCosmos Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org at-least 2 working days prior to your traveling date to Hong Kong Ocean Park. Failure to comply will result in no E-Ticket issuance.
- Order ID will be sent to your email once you click Place Order at Checkout page
You will receive confirmation email with your E-Ticket(s) (PDF file) within 2 working days once the above information is verified by iCosmos Enterprise team
- Print out the E-Ticket (PDF file)
- Note: Only paper E-Ticket is accepted at Hong Kong Ocean Park entrance
Scan the printed E-Ticket(s) at the hong Kong Ocean Park entrance. Enjoy and have fun!
Terms and Conditions:
– No refund after purchase of E-Ticket, kindly contact iCosmos Enterprise for your admission date availability confirmation before making your purchase.
– FREE admission for children below 3 years old.
– NO REFUND due to rides closure or inclement weather.
– Not valid with any other ongoing offers, discounts, events and/or promotion.
– NO CANCELLATION/AMENDMENT/REFUND will be accepted upon purchase and after E-Ticket is issued.
– Hong Kong Ocean Park Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
– It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers/tickets immediately upon getting them.
– Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
– All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
– Other terms & conditions apply.