Disneyland®Park: Peter’s Pan Flight, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
Walt Disney Studios® Park: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Flying Carpets Over Agrabah, and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
- Disneyland® Paris Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport to and from Disneyland® Paris
Find magic around every corner at Disneyland® Paris. Let the magical scenery, thrilling rides, and lively entertainment awaken your imagination. Meanwhile, over at Walt Disney Studios® Park, go behind the scenes at four studio lots. Simply choose the park you prefer, or choose a Hopper Ticket to visit both. All options are available over a range of days to suit your vacation.
Disneyland® Paris Ticket Options:
- Hopper Ticket 2 Day – 2 Park
- Hopper Ticket 3 Day – 2 Park
- Hopper Ticket 4 Day – 2 Park
The hopper tickets are superb value, allowing admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with the freedom to hop between both Disney® Parks as often as you like for the duration of your choice.
Click below to see more details of Disneyland Paris:
How to Get to Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland Paris Location:
Latitude: 48.876077 – Longitude: 2.79646 (Disneyland Paris Parking)
Street: Boulevard de Parc
E-Ticket Redemption Instruction
- Full Name as in IC/Passport (***Lead Traveler)
- NRIC / Passport No.
- Contact No.
- Travelling Date to Disneyland Paris
- No. of Adults
- No. of Children
- All Children’s Age Info
- Order ID
- Just need one person’s information. Do not required all traveler’s information.
- Email must be made to iCosmos Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org at-least 9 working days prior to your traveling date to Disneyland Paris. Failure to comply will result in no E-Ticket issuance with no refund/cancellation available.
- Order ID will be sent to your email once you click Place Order at Checkout page
You will receive confirmation email with your E-Ticket(s) (PDF file) at least 9 working days before your traveling date once the above information is verified by iCosmos Enterprise team
- Print out the E-Ticket (PDF file)
- Note: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We strongly suggest to print out the E-Ticket as a backup in case the electronic voucher system is not working.
Departure Point: Exchange the voucher for your Disneyland® Paris Ticket at the self-service kiosks for vouchers or at the ticket booths located at the entrance of the Disneyland® or Walt Disney Studios® Park. Photo Identification will be required and all tickets must be collected at one time as they will be printed all together.
Enjoy and have your Disney magical fun!
Terms and Conditions:
– No refund after purchase of E-Ticket, kindly contact iCosmos Enterprise for your admission date availability confirmation before making your purchase.
– FREE admission for children below 3 years old.
– NO REFUND due to rides closure or inclement weather.
– Not valid with any other ongoing offers, discounts, events and/or promotion.
– NO CANCELLATION/AMENDMENT/REFUND will be accepted upon purchase and after E-Ticket is issued.
– Disneyland Paris Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
– It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers/tickets immediately upon getting them.
– Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
– All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
– Other terms & conditions apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that no amendments can be made, including name changes.
- In the event of minors (aged under 18) traveling alone, a written authorization form from parents or guardians will be necessary for voucher exchange and ticket collection at Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park
- 2, 3 and 4 Day vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, and the ticket given in exchange is valid for 12 months.
- 2, 3 & 4 Day tickets must be used within 7 days of the first day of use, but need not be on consecutive days.
- Please check each ride or attraction for the most up-to-date restrictions
- Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities
- Selected attractions require children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Height restrictions apply on certain attractions for safety reasons.
Tour Starts Time: Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park opening hours are subject to change.
Please consult the Disneyland® Paris website www.disneylandparis.com for the updated operating hours.
Experience a spectacular visual feast, magical realms beyond your wildest dreams, and rides to make you laugh, scream, and fly! Discover Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. Gaze in awe at the breathtaking night-time Disney Dreams®! show — an enormous extravaganza of lights and colors with lasers, fountains, the best Disney stories and Peter Pan’s escaped shadow!
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away — somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true — Disney heroes and heroines live in fairy tales that are, happily, never-ending.
Endless fun in five magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories, where fairy tales really do come true.
– Main Street U.S.A®
Meet Disney Characters
Don’t miss the main attraction: meeting beloved Disney characters. Keep cameras at the ready, and check the meeting locations and times in each theme park.
Delight your family with thrills that come in all shapes and sizes. Space Mountain: Mission 2 offers big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It’s a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the park, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups.
Walt Disney Studios® Park:
Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore four cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Put your dreams center stage, just footsteps away from Disneyland® Park.
Explore the studio lots
It’s showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot, and Front Lot. It’s a star-studded itinerary, and you never know which star you might meet! Each has its own surprises and attractions, so where to shoot first? Art of Disney Animation®, Armageddon Special Effects, or Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic through Catastrophe Canyon? All shows start at scheduled times, so make sure you plan your day to make the most of all that’s on offer!
Blockbuster preview attractions
Darling, you ought to be in pictures! It’s your day to be discovered while exploring all there is to see at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy our top five attractions and more.
Walt Disney Studios® Park, where movie magic abounds
Go behind the scenes with magical parade and tours! Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic and CinéMagique, or the Moteurs…Action! Stunt Show Spectacular. You’ll know exactly what it’s like to be a star!